7 Solutions to Fix Sage 50 Could Not Start the Database Engine
Being the third-most-well known bookkeeping programming on the planet, Sage 50 has turned into the business standard instrument for all organizations. It is praiseworthy the way that it oversees and improves on ordinary errands connected with money and bookkeeping. In any case, in spite of this, when your whole (business-related) work is subject to the Sage device then, at that point, it tends to be awful to realize that the apparatus has experienced a blunder like “Couldn’t turn over the data set motor.”
This mistake in Sage 50 bookkeeping programming implies while you’re opening the Sage’s any organization document, you get a blunder message saying “Can’t open Sage organization record as there’s a blunder associating with its data set.” It is on the grounds that the Sage 50 ‘Association Manager’ couldn’t turn over the data set motor because of any of the beneath referenced reasons. Thus, to have a superior comprehension of this Sage 50 blunder, read further!
Read More-: Void Previous Year Cheque and Remove from Bank Reconciliation
Main drivers Behind Sage 50 Showing Error While Connecting To The Database
- Cause 1: When the Sage associated envelope might have a perused just component.
- Cause 2: When the Sage association chief might be obstructed by your Windows firewall settings.
- Cause 3: When Sage can’t find the record or envelope that you’re attempting to associate since that document or envelope is absent.
- Cause 4: When Sage association supervisor or mysqld-nt.exe/mysqld.exe is identified by the accessible antivirus in your Windows working framework as a danger and in light of that the Sage envelope or document is erased.
- Cause 5: When Windows Event Log Service is consequently incapacitated.
- Cause 6: When there’s an issue with the .NET system.
- Cause 7: When Sage purposes the UNC address.
- Cause 8: When there are issues with the SAJ envelope.
- Cause 9: When the Sage association supervisor isn’t introduced as expected or when it isn’t begun the server.
- Cause 10: When there’s a consent issue with the Server’s common information area.
- Cause 11: Last yet not minimal, when there’s a bad, harmed or erased information issue.
Read Also-: How to Fix Sage Error Code 12 Invalid Transaction
Yet again now, as enough has been recorded about why Sage 50 couldn’t turn over the Database motor; opportunity has arrived to begin the investigating manual for fix this blunder to restart the Sage 50 Connection supervisor. In the underneath referenced investigating guide, there are a sum of 7 arrangements that you can follow in like manner. Along these lines, how about we start:
Arrangement 1: Turn off Firewall and Disable your Antivirus
As referenced above in the main drivers, Firewall and Antivirus both can stop the Sage Database motor; so what you can do is resolve this issue either by switching your firewall off or by debilitating your antivirus programming.
- To do as such, open your Windows ‘Control Panel’ and from it explore to ‘Windows Firewall.’
- Then, click on ‘Turn Windows Firewall off or on’ to pick ‘switch off Windows Firewall.’
Arrangement 2: End the Sage 50 Connection Manager Programming
- To do as such, first you really want to close the Sage 50 apparatus from each system.
- From that point onward, open Windows Task Manager that has Windows Database.
- When you open it, click on the ‘Cycle Tab.’
- Then, at that point, from the name rundown of handling programs, click on the “Wise 50 Connection Manager or mysqld-nt.exe/mysqld.exe” to end it.
- That is all there is to it! Presently, attempt to resuscitate the Data File and on the off chance that you can’t make it happen, attempt one more given arrangement.
Arrangement 3: Restart Sage 50 Connection Manager indeed
- To restart the Sage 50 Connection Manager, first sign on to your PC as the ‘Director.’
- When you signed in, basically go to your framework’s ‘Control Panel’ and from it select ‘Authoritative Tools’ and after that ‘Administrations.’
- Then, you need to click right on the choice named ‘Sage 50 Database Connection Manager’ to choose ‘Stop.
- A while later, again click right on the ‘Savvy 50 Database Connection Manager’ to choose ‘Start.’
- Presently, attempt to open the organization document to check regardless of whether it will open. While possibly not then, continue on toward different arrangements.
Arrangement 4: Start the incapacitated Windows Event Log administration
- To do as such, open your Windows ‘Control Panel’ and from it select ‘Authoritative Tools’ and afterward ‘Administrations.’
- A short time later select ‘Windows Event Log’ from the administrations rundown and afterward double tap a similar to open its ‘Properties’ window.
- There, check whether ‘Windows Event Log administration’ is impaired or not. In the event that indeed, change its startup type essentially to ‘Programmed.’
- Then, click on ‘Apply’ with the goal that the ‘Start’ button will become empowered.
- Presently, select the ‘Start’ button to just beginning the assistance and afterward click on the ‘alright’ button to check regardless of whether you’ll have the option to open the Sage 50 help.
- Be that as it may, in the event that doing as such, you get another blunder called 1053 in this situation what you need to do is select the ‘Sign On’ tab and afterward click on ‘Add’ the neighborhood chairman.
- From that point forward, affirm regardless of whether the assistance status is OK.
In the event that it is OK, essentially attempt to open the organization record to guarantee that you’ve effectively settled this blunder or not. Be that as it may, in the event that you are as yet not ready to determine it, then, at that point, likewise nothing remains to be stressed over as you can attempt other given arrangements.
Arrangement 5: Check in the event that the SAJ envelope has a perused just component or not
- To check and confirm that the SAJ envelope is a ‘Perused in particular’ or not, first close the Sage 50 program.
- Then, at that point, you need to ‘Peruse’ the organization document area.
- When you can peruse it, click right on the envelope that has expansion SAJ.
- From the logical menu, select the ‘Properties’ choice to check whether the ‘Read-just’ box is check stamped or not.
- In the event that check-stamped, basically clear it and afterward click on the ‘alright’ button.
- Presently, restart your Sage 50 device and attempt to open the organization document indeed. Other than this, you can likewise attempt the following given arrangement as now and again, this doesn’t work.
Arrangement 6: Verify If All Files and Folders Are Visible in ‘.SAJ’ Folder
- Like arrangement 5, you need to peruse to where the organization record dwells.
- From that point forward, click right on a similar envelope with the SAJ expansion to choose its ‘Properties.’
- Then from its properties, you need to clear the ‘Covered up’ box mark of approval (on the off chance that there’s any).
- Furthermore, subsequently, select ‘Apply’ and click on the ‘alright’ button to open a similar envelope to guarantee that every one of the organizers and documents are there inside the ‘.SAJ’ envelope.
Arrangement 7: Reinstall Sage 50 Program
Presently, assuming that nothing works, this arrangement will unquestionably work! To do as such, just ‘Uninstall’ your Sage 50 bookkeeping programming and afterward to ‘Re-introduce’ the most recent Sage 50 programming, download it from its true website and introduce it into your Windows working framework with the assistance of utilizing on-screen guidelines. A while later, on the off chance that you’re ready to open your organization document, it basically demonstrates that you’ve effectively settled the Sage 50 “Couldn’t turn over the data set motor” blunder.
See More-: Uncleared Checks from Prior Years in Sage 50
7 Solutions to Fix Sage 50 Could Not Start the Database Engine-a9da35f8