It can be a hopeless situation when you accidentally lost your valuable word file, which you are creating for a week. Deleting your important word accidentally always keeps you realizing about your mistake. And also, it can be the worst condition if you don’t know how to retrieve deleted word files from PC.
Well, not a big issue, you can still recover deleted word documents in Windows 10.
If your word files are not permanently deleted, it can be restored from the recycle bin. But if it is permanently deleted or gets corrupted, then it’s important to choose the right technique to resolve your issues.
There can be different reasons due to which you can lose your word files from PC permanently. Some of them are mentioned below-
- Using ‘Shift + delete’ command
- Formatting hard drive accidentally
- Using cmd commands for erasing command
Be aware of losing your important files and not repeat your mistakes in the future. Also, to overcome your problems and data loss issues, we have come with the data recovery software, which will be very helpful to recover deleted word files from PC.
Effective Way to Recover Permanently deleted Word Files
In this segment, we provide an effective way to recover deleted word files from PC. Using this technique, one can easily recover deleted, corrupted, formatted data from Word Documents without any data alteration. Mainly, this software facilitates a safe and secure data recovery process. The software contains a simple GUI and easy for a non-technical and technical user to use.
Use Systools Hard Drive Data Recovery Tool to retrieve deleted word files from PC within a few minutes. The tool is designed with advanced techniques or algorithms which make it best among the other ones. For more information, you can visit the official site of the tool.
Some basic features of the tool:
- Software recovers items like videos, docs, images and other multimedia files
- Recover files of .doc or .docx formats after permanent deletion
- Capable of restoring data from GBT and MBR partition
- The tool retrieves and saves permanently deleted files and folders from hard drive
- This application provides a refresh option to detect the attached external device
- After the files are recovered, they are the highlight in red color
- The tool is compatible with all versions of Windows OS
- This utility supports various languages
- The software support corrupted/formatted data recovery from FAT and NTFS file formats
- Recovers deleted partition of any size
Steps to retrieve deleted word files from PC
- Download Data Recovery Software and install it on your system.
- Two options will appear – Scan and Formatted Scan. Click on the SCAN option.
- After scanning completes, preview the recovered files on the right pane of the software window.
- At last, SAVE the recovered files.
Once you complete all the above steps to recover deleted word documents in Windows 10, you can view the recovered files on the desired location.
And if you want to save the restored files, then purchase the full version of the tool. As demo version does not provide the feature to save the recovered files.
In this article, we advised using an effective solution to retrieve deleted word files from PC without losing a single bit of data. This tool will definitely help and won’t disappoint the users.