Import PST Files from Outlook to Thunderbird in MBOX File Format with Attachments
This blog will save time on the manual method, which is not the perfect and suitable solution to import PST files into Thunderbird MBOX format. This post will discuss the commonly asked query, i.e., “how can I import PST files to Thunderbird.” Here we are also providing a suitable solution that resolves the same query in a few easy steps. Here you will find the best and perfect way – CubexSoft PST to MBOX Converter (third-party tool), and its exclusive benefits and working to know how to import PST files to Thunderbird mailbox format with attachments.
CubexSoft PST to MBOX Tool – Method to Import PST Files from Outlook to Thunderbird
The PST to MBOX Converter is the highly suggested solution by experts for users looking for a query like “how can I import PST files to Thunderbird.” It helps all types of users, including professionals and non-professionals. The tool can run on any edition of Windows Operating Systems, Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and all below editions. So, you can utilize this conversion tool on any 32-bit/64-bit Windows OS and successfully import PST files from Outlook to Thunderbird mailbox format along with attachments. The software can efficiently keep the email content, formatting, images, and attachments in a well-accurate manner without any changes. Without Outlook installation, you can also resolve the query of “how can I import PST files to Thunderbird.”
Key Features of PST to MBOX Converter:
- Able to work even without Outlook and Thunderbird installation.
- Supports bulk PST file conversion to Thunderbird MBOX file in a single process.
- Provides dual options – Add File(s) and Add Folder to import PST files into the software.
- Gives the preview of all added PST files in the software preview window before importing to MBOX file format.
- Compatible with importing any Outlook edition PST files, including Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2016.
- Allows the option to select a saving location according to your choice. So you can save the converted files at your selected location.
- It is developed with a straightforward graphical user interface that is simple to utilize by any technical and non-technical user.
- Installable on all the editions of Windows OS, including 32-bit and 64-bit.
How Can I Import PST Files to Thunderbird – With PST to MBOX Tool?
Step 1. Firstly, install and run this program on your Windows machine.
Step 2. Open the tool and select Add Files option and load PST files into the software for conversion.
Step 3. After that, you can take the preview facility by selecting every added PST file. Then, press the Export to continue.
Step 4. Now, select MBOX as an output format to save PST files into Thunderbird-supported MBOX format. And then also, choose saving location by using the Browse button.
Step 5. After all, this, Use Convert button to start the conversion from PST files to MBOX files to resolve your query of “how can I Import PST files to Thunderbird.” You can see the live conversion during the process.
Step 6. Within a couple of minutes, the software will complete the conversion and show the success message of Conversion Done Successfully. Then, press the OK button to accomplish the procedure.
Try PST to MBOX Converter – Free Version
For user evaluation, the PST Converter software also offers a free demo version that can work accurately as a licensed edition. If you want to know how to import PST files to Thunderbird before purchasing this tool, then, first of all, you can use this trial version, which can import 25 emails from PST files to Thunderbird MBOX mailbox without any cost. After testing this free version, you can buy the PST to MBOX software to import bulk PST files from Outlook to Thunderbird MBOX mailbox at once without any alteration.