Do having issues solve how to import MBOX into PDF file format? Then this blog is an exact platform for you to overcome this MBOX to PDF conversion issue. If you are searching for a direct migration method, then we would like to clear a thing that MBOX file is the mailbox file format of multiple webmail apps & mail clients while PDF is document file format; both are absolutely different from each other, so their direct migration method is not probable at this time. But a manual trick can do this task, and using it; you can get MBOX files to PDF. Before explaining about the manual trick, you should know that the manual trick supports some drawbacks, which are –
- The manual trick could lose your data if you missed any step.
- The manual trick is not a complete & exact solution to do this task.
- This trick is useful only for few emails.
- Due to some technical issues, it fails.
- It is lengthy, so it may waste users’ time.
Manual Trick of MBOX to PDF Migration
The manual trick is divided into two parts, so if you want to know about the manual trick, then you can follow the given steps –
Part 1. Import MBOX Files in Thunderbird
- Install Mozilla Thunderbird on your machine and launch it on your screen.
- Open Thunderbird and create a new folder in your Thunderbird.
- Add ImportExport Tools Add-ons in it.
- After that go to Tools menu >> choose ImportExport Tools >> Import MBOX File
- Browse MBOX files from saving location.
Part 2. Save Saved MBOX Files from Thunderbird to PDF
- Re-open Mozilla Thunderbird on your desktop screen.
- Select Message and go to File Menu
- Then Choose “Save Selected Messages” >> PDF format
- Choose saving location and click on the OK button.
Automated Solution to Import MBOX into PDF
Lots of users are such who would not like to go with manual trick due to its drawbacks and waste of time. Some users are such who don’t have much time to spend on this process, and they need urgent MBOX to PDF migration solution. At this time, the PCVARE MBOX to PDF Converter helps them to completely import MBOX into PDF file format. It supports MBOX files from all supported mail clients / Webmail apps – Google Takeout, Horde Mail, Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Entourage, PocoMail, Postbox, SeaMonkey, Eudora, The Bat, PowerMail, OperaMail, Evaluation, Mulberry, Gmail, etc. It provides a helpful batch mode that helps to import a folder of all MBOX files to a PDF at once and save your time from single processing. It maintains all mail properties – metadata, images, attachments, hyperlinks, formatting, etc. For saving attachments of MBOX emails into PDF, it provides the ‘Convert Attachments as PDF’ option that can save emails & their attachments into PDF with all details. By using few given steps, you can import MBOX files to PDF –
- Download & launch the software on your desktop screen.
- Select MBOX files from provided two options.
- Choose other desired options (file naming options, convert attachments as PDF).
- Click the Convert button and choose a location to save PDF files. Click on the OK button.
- Migration starts and completes with a successful message.
It can solve all problems regarding how to import MBOX files from all supported apps to PDF Adobe documents. Still, have queries or doubt then the automated MBOX migration tool also provides free demo edition which can clear all your doubts and queries. You can check it your-self and convert 25 emails from each selected MBOX file to PDF for free of cost.