Have you ever faced QuickBooks error 3371 and unable to get rid of it? Well, if yes, then need not to worry anymore, as we will help you in fixing this error with much ease.
QuickBooks error 3371 is often seen when the user re-configures the system or activate QuickBooks for the very first time. Damaged or missing company files can also be one of the major reasons behind the occurrence of any such error.
The QuickBooks error code 3371 comes up with an error message stating, “Could not initialize license properties.” Also, this pop-up message appears again after clicking on OK tab, which can be pretty much frustrating for the QuickBooks users.
Thus, keeping all the facts in mind, we have come up with this post, where we will be discussing the ways to tackle this issue.
When you click on OK, it will display you another dialog box: It will be showing QuickBooks Fatal Error with the following message.
When you activate or open QuickBooks Desktop, you see one of these error messages –
Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Could not initialize license properties. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Could not initialize license properties. [Error: 3371, Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
However, if you are short of time or you want our experts to work for you, then, in that case, you can contact our QuickBooks error technical support team via our toll-free number i.e., 1-800-880-6389, and we will be happy to help you.
What Causes QuickBooks error code 3371?
There can be more than one factor causing this error. Let us have a look at a few of them:
- Missing or damaged files might lead to unsuccessful loading of license data
- Damaged MSXML component
- Any anti-virus program blocking the QuickBooks accessing the file
- Incomplete windows updates
- Crash com error leading to QuickBooks won’t open error
- QuickBooks desktop performance issues
- Error code 80029c4a
Steps to resolve the Error 3371: Could not initialize license properties
For Windows XP users:
- Click on the start menu and then select the run option
- Enter the path C://Documents and Settings AllUSersApplication DataIntuitEntitlement Clientv2
- After that hit OK
- This will allow the user to rename the Entitlement datastore ECML file
For Windows 7 users
- The very first step for windows 7 users is to visit C: ProgramDataIntuitEntitlementClient v8
- And then rename the entitlement file
- After that, this will create a new file for the user
- The user can unhide the program data folder by selecting the computer tab
- And then opt to organize
- Click on choose folder and search options respectively
- After that click on hidden files and folders
- Open QuickBooks and check if the error persists
There can be other methods as well that the users can opt for in case the above steps fail to fix the QuickBooks error code 3371. However, you also have an alternative to calling our certified QuickBooks professionals and asking them to fix the error for you.
You can make a call at our toll-free number i.e., 1-800-880-6389, and our QuickBooks enterprise tech support team will be there to assist you and resolve 3371 error permanently for you.