In this article, the user will get the most efficient solution to convert Excel to PST files on Mac and access their PST files in Outlook easily. The solution is user-friendly, which can be performed by a novice user. Also, there are several problems arisen while converting the Excel sheet into the Outlook email client. To manage this situation, some users are wanted to convert Excel files to PST.
Alternatively, if you are facing any issue in accessing their data in Excel supported application. Then, most of the users preferred to choose the solution to import contacts from excel to the outlook for Mac and access data in the Outlook program.
After instant research, we have found that many Mac users are facing problems and search for a query like “How to transfer Mac Excel files to PST format with its entire formatting.” One of the common queries of a user is mentioned below, have a look:
“Hello! I am a Mac user and working in an MNC. I have stored all of my client’s contact details in the XLSX file format. Now, I want to import contacts from Excel files to Outlook on Mac. I don’t have any idea how to do this conversion, so If anyone knows a reliable solution, then please suggest to me.”
How to Convert Excel File to PST Format Without Outlook
However, there is no direct solution to convert Mac Excel contacts to PST format. So, it is better to choose a single and reliable solution, i.e., SysTools Excel Contacts Converter. This automated tool provides you to add single or multiple Excel files at once. It allows you to Batch convert Excel to PST files on Mac in a single go. So, users can save unlimited Excel sheets as a PST file format with its entire formatting. By using this best software, users can easily import contacts from excel to the outlook for Mac. Also, the tool has some best features by which users get the best conversion process.
Key Features of the Software
Some of the Unique features of the software that make it different from others are given below:
1. Add File(s) Option: The tool provides you the Add File(s) option, which allows you to add single or multiple Excel files at a time. And, the users can convert unlimited Excel spreadsheets to PST format without losing any kind of data.
2. Mapping Option: The XLSX to PST Converter for Mac is an advanced utility that allows manual mapping for each Excel column with the PST column and displays all the mapped columns list.
3. Support Mac OS: The Mac Excel contacts converter tool is compatible with all the latest versions of Mac OS and all the below version.
4. Save Files at Desired Location: The software renders you an option to choose the destination path to save resultant Excel files at the desired location along with its contact details.
5. Convert Excel to Multiple Formats: The software allows you to convert Excel file to PST, PDF, MSG, HTML, TXT, and vCard formats. Users can select one of these file formats and get a reliable solution without losing any data.
Working of the Software to Convert Excel to PST Files on Mac
In the upcoming section, we are going to describe the step-by-step process of the suggested software. You just follow these steps, and you will get the solution in just 4 easy steps.
Step 1: Run the Tool and click on the Add File(s) option to add Excel files.
Step 2: Now, pick the PST File Format from Select Export Type.
Step 3: Then, choose the destination path by clicking on the Change button.
Step 4: Finally, hit the Export button to convert Excel to PST.
In the above article, we have explained the complete step-by-step process to import contacts from excel to the outlook for Mac. The conversion from the Excel sheet to Outlook can’t be done directly. In addition, you can also try its demo version to convert Excel to PST files on Mac. It allows you to transfer 10 contacts per Excel file. Also, the tool confers a special option that is- contact field mapping.