Cisco Developing Applications and Automating Workflows using Cisco Core Platforms exam can be said as Cisco DEVASC 200-901 exam. This is the associate exam with Cisco certified network associate program. Candidates interested in gaining knowledge about Cisco internetwork networking and security can register for the Cisco 200-901 exam. From this examination, candidates can gain knowledge to perform tasks such as security, understanding and using APIs, infrastructure and security, etc. Cisco DEVASC 200-901 exam is one of the examinations for achieving the Cisco DevNet Associate Certificate. But it is not easy to pass this test just by reading the books and online study materials. It would be best to have a full practice of your exam before going for the actual exam. If you don’t know where the exam will come from, you need to practice 200-901 Dumps. DumpsHQ provides one of the best and updated 200-901 dumps with real exam questions and answers.
You can get the three formats of our product
- 200-901 Dumps pdf
- Web-Based 200-901 dumps practice test
- 200-901 dumps software
The following are the topics covered for the Cisco DEVASC 200-901 examination.
- Security Configuration, verification, and troubleshooting the switch with Interswitch communication as well as VLAN’s
- Understanding and using APIs
- Cisco platforms and development
- Infrastructure and automation
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP service to meet the mid-level enterprise branch office networking requirements.
- Troubleshooting as well as the configuration of basic operation and routing on Cisco devices
- Implementation, verification as well as troubleshooting ACL’s and NAT’s in medium-size enterprise branch office networking
- Verifying and implementation of WAN links
Apart from these topics, a few more topics may also be added, and they will be updated on the DumpsHQ website. Candidates have to check that website for updates.
How to prepare for the examination?
Apart from these examination topics, candidates can also concentrate on certain topics to pass this examination on their first attempt. They are:
1) Configuration and troubleshooting VLANs
2) Configuration and troubleshooting the trunking on the Cisco switches
3) Configuration and troubleshooting InterVLAN routing
4) Verifying, configuring, and troubleshooting the VTP
5) Calculation of VLSM IP addressing design to a particular network
The Cisco exam consists of 45 to 55 multiple choices questions and no time-consuming questions like adaptive and case study. The time duration allotted for this examination is approximately 75 minutes and the minimum score to pass this examination is 80%. Retakes are possible if candidates fail in the examination. But we are 100% sure that you can pass your exam on the first attempt with 200-901 dumps.